Spend a full day on Lake Titicaca, visiting islands located on the Peruvian side of the lake which serve as picturesque windows into the lake’s unique history and culture. During this excursion you’ll explore Taquile Island to see how locals preserve their traditional dress and way of life, and stop by the Floating Islands of Uros to learn how these islands are made and maintained.
Summary travel plan
- Puno - Floating Islands of Uros - Taquile Island - Puno
Itinerary Islands of Uros & Taquile full day
Puno - Floating Islands of Uros - Taquile Island - Puno
The tour begins with a pickup from your hotel. We’ll leave the port of Puno at around 7:30am on a motor boat. After a travel of 30 minutes through the bay of Puno, we’ll get to the Floating Islands of Uros.
This tour includes
- Transfer: Hotel – Lake Titicaca Port
- Admission: Titicaca National Reserva
- Admission: Taquile Island
- Transport: Motorboat, with bathroom
- Professional Guide
- Lunch on Taquile Island
This tour does NOT include
- Totora-reed Boat Ride (optional excursion)
- Extra expenses
Important tour information "Islands of Uros & Taquile full day"
What to bring for this tour?
Hat for the sun
Extra money in soles